Skip to main content

A conversation between a 14yrs old girl and a 40yrs old man

The 40years old man: Tell me more my girl.

The 14years old girl: So if you want to be saved, listen to my story about Jesus, God wanted to save man, He sent His only son Jesus to come to earth, He came as a baby and His mother was Mary, He grew up and He was teaching and healing. When it was time, they came for Him, they were accusing Him of blasphemy, so many things and He did not talk about it, He did not defend Himself. 

The 40years old man: Wow, so what happened afterwards?

The 14years old girl: Afterwards they found Him guilty, they tore His clothes and put a crown of thorns on His head and gave Him an heavy cross to carry. He suffered that day, He fell down many times for carrying the cross, the soldiers were mocking Him. He was nailed to the cross, can you imagine His pain?

The 40years old man: I can imagine, nailing my hands to anything noooooo. I feel for Him, He really did all things for me?

The 14years old girl: Yes, He did, He died on the cross and after three day, He Resurrected. So He died for our sin that Adam commited with Eve the first people on earth and the fruits of that sin. Lies, stealing, coverting etc they are all fruits of sin. If you want to be saved, first believe in this story, believe in Him and you will be saved. Don't go back to that life you lived before and maybe you are human you might sin, go to God in prayers and ask Him to forgive you, He will. You don't to wait for confession mass, you can go to confession mass if you like to talk somebody, but your sins are forgiven as you confess to God. Many so called converts are living in guilt, they will wait for confession for a sin you committed last week, no that's wrong you are giving the devil the opportunity to haunt you. Confess it on that same day and you are free. Do you understand what I am telling you?

The 40years old man: I understand, but how do you know all these things?

The 14years old girl: Because I read my bible, you should read your bible too and you will have vast knowledge of what Jesus did for you and you will live like Jesus. Are you ready to accept Him as your saviour?

The 40years old man: Yes I am.

The 14years old girl: Ok, say this Father, I want to give my life to You, I understand and I believe You died for me when I was lost, You waited for me to accept You as my saviour and I thank You for that and all the things You have done for me In Your Mighty Name Jesus. Amen. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Greece Experience

When I boarded the flight to Greece, I knew I was in for an exciting trip. One week in Greece, I found out that I was totally right. First I and my crew traveled in September, it’s very important to know when to travel.  Reasons why we decided to travel in September are:  * The accommodation and flight costs are generally lower, I tell you, compared to July prices, it’s outrageous. * Most places in Greece are less busy because Greece is a busy town you want to come when there is less chaos. * It’s easier to find last minute boat tickets to the island. Oh mama!!! You will want to visit the Islands, if you don’t during your trip, you can as well say “I didn’t visit Greece” because the Island is the fun of the trip. * The weather is cooler and not as windy. * People are generally in a better mood so you can find happiness anywhere. * Many locals go on vacation in August, except Athens and Thessaloniki.  So if you want to enjoy your trip, please take this little advice that I sha

Letter to My Dad

Dear Daddy, I woke up this morning praising and thanking God for this day, asking Him to make sure it goes well, making Him my trust. I got up and as I got to the door I realised you won't be present at this occassion, you won't see your little girl getting called to the Nigerian Bar, You won't be here to give me a hug and say 'My daughter You have made me proud'. Last week thursday I passed out of the NYSC, you where not present either, you where not available to call me and congratulate me. I wish you where here dad, it gets crazy because I just realized I don't even know how you would have congratulated me, if you would hug me, kiss my forehead or raise me up, I don't know what you would have said to me. On the 13th of december you will be 7 years gone. I miss You Dad. I wish you didn't leave me so early, I wish you gave us a chance to bond, I wish you gave me a chance to take out the white hair from your chest again. You won't even be at my weddi